Tuesday, February 5, 2013

A wanna be song:)

* So one of my friends is into writing songs and making beats for them. So I decided to show him some of my poems, and he said they were good. That I should started writing songs. I haven't wrote a poem in a couple of years, and Dr. Preston got me excited about writing them again. I haven't been able to get around to writing a song, until yesterday. Yes, I know it is kinda all over the place, but I need to start somewhere. I was really trying, and looks like I over thought it to much. There is no chorus yet. I just wrote was on my mind. Please feel free to comment one. SO, if you would like to comment your changes and corrections. I will take them in and repost a new song and maybe with a beat. Thank you. :)

The beating heart never lies.
Mentally you can trick yourself
Ignoring your heart
Thinking you want something else.

The trickery and lies will hurt
 in the long run
Not only you but others around you.
Time will fly

And in the end
There is no happy ending..
Like in the fantasy fiction books
you use to read.

Your human, yes
And you have control of your life, yes
Because we are human we can be complicated creatures.

Knowing and not knowing
What makes it a reality
Trials and miracles
will happen.
You just have to fight
 through them
 With you heart, who has
belief and hope and only dreams
 of you having your fantasy ending

The beating heart never lies.
Always follow it into
your dream you've never
dreamt of.
Knowing what you really want.

By: Teanna Silveira

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers