Sunday, August 19, 2012

60 minute

                          To be honest, I really thought 11th grade English was going to be easy. Just like the last two years of high school. I am excited about the challenges of this class will bring. This class will help me improve on responsiblity. Really, responsibility is a good skill that everyone when young needs to work on. This class will help because 11th grade teachers won't stand over your shoulder. To make sure that your work is getting done, or even if it is right. We have to learn to use resources that we surround our selves with. When you are absent or not paying attention, because your stupid, you have to learn that you need to find out what you missed and what you need to do.  I want to learn that I can do this by myself. Prove to the world that I am not some jock in the class, who only barely passes or kisses up to the teacher for a good grade. I just don't want to prove it to the world, but to myself. I need to learn to use this skill better, because in life you are not going to babied by parents, your boss, and your friends.



                                                                                     Forever&
                                                                                                Always <3

2 comments:

  1. I am so bummed that i looked at Dr.Prestons wall 20 minutes past the dead line:( i would have so totally would have dome this! dang it!

    ReplyDelete

Followers