Friday, August 17, 2012

The first week in Dr. Preston's Class

                                           To be honest, i was pretty over whelmed with the whole blog idea, but i also like try new things. :) So I am looking forward to it. I did not like the idea of memorizing Richard Cory only in two days. Plus, it's a very depressing poem. :( In all reality though, it challenged  me to get it done. Which no teacher, i believe, has done that on the first day of school. So thanks to Dr. Preston , I really got scared the first day. Yet, this is going to be fun and exciting this year. Oh, when he passed the paper around the class the first day, for attendance, I thought he didn't care and was unorganized. Sorry, now I see your not. I am going to be looking forward to more projects that will challenge me.


                                                                                                        Forever&
                                                                                                                   Always<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers