Monday, August 20, 2012

Reflections on Week1

1.Are there any factors that you think are going to affect your participation or experience in this class? (Access to a computer, cell phone, transportation? Family that can help or hassle? Friends that can help or hassle? Scheduling factors that can help or hassle?) -I use my grandfather's laptop because I don't have my own. During softball season I might have some hard time with time management, but that is it. 2.Think of an awesome (or the best ever) learning experience (or an experience where you changed) What was it you learned? Where were you? What happened? Who else was there? Did it teach you anything about how you learn (or pay attention... or think?) How did you know what was happening? -When I was in the sixth grade, my social studies teacher made us take a test to see how we learn the best. Of course that everybody was different. I learned that I am a visual/handson learner. By this experience, I learned that if I use types of images or me experience on my own, that I will do so much better. 3.What are you most [excited/concerned] about in this class? What do you look forward to in learning? How do you think it can/will make a practical difference in your life? -Well, I am very excited on learning more about poetry, because I write poetry myself. I hope to be open minded about what other authors say in their poetry. So maybe I can improve my self, also.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers