Thursday, January 24, 2013

Poem#1 rewrite

Just to say I love you
never seems enough
I've said it so many times
I am afraid you wont understand
What I really mean when I say it.
How can so much feeling
So much adoration possibly fit into
Those three little words.
But unitl I find some other
way of saying what I feel, then
"I love you" will have to do,
so no matter how many times I say it
Never take it lightly, for you are my life
and my only love
I love you now more
than ever!

Here we are
in old age
This feeling that i had
is not there.
My heart isn't warmed
when I see you,
or has anything to do with you.
You have surround you self
with evil
leaving dark circles underneath your eyes.
For I have fallen out of love
with you.
And I wish you were dead
so the ties of marriage can break.
So i don't have to lie next to you in bed
or even see your face.

1 comment:

  1. I really like your themes of love and loss in this poem. I look forward to seeing more of your work.

    ReplyDelete

Followers