Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Theme For English3

1.  I try to respect my teacher and be kind but i am not like quiet and do my work.
2. I don't think you can be your self and use knowledge and especially with our econ. it is going to be hard.
3. There is no drugs in my backup. Just kidding. But the elements that i have to check is that do i look good, am i mentally prepared and prepared with the right school supplies.
4. I love to write poetry. So it would be great if we learned a couple of forms of poems. That would be a great a project actually. And we make like a small book of like 25 poems and they can be about american literature.
5. I think what is valued at school is that you sit down, and do your work, and not get distracted.
6.Well if we feel compelled to keep it private, than why would see it on here to make it public.
7. Well it is totally possible to take control of learning process and use it, and push your self. It is just hard because teachers make it so boaring to do our work and not make it interesting. Not enough excitement to want to strive and do better.

1 comment:

Followers